The company

The company

Our manufacturing plant is situated in Campobasso/Ripalimosani and spans across 15,000 square meters, 10,000 of which are covered. There are 8 production lines for packaging, allowing us to manufacture over 2,000 tons of coffee each year.

70% of the production is destined for the HO.RE.CA. sector, while the remaining 30% is ground and packed for retail or into pods and capsules.

We are proud to provide our customers with four generations of tradition and experience combined with the latest manufacturing equipment.


Camardo Company

Coffee shop Camardo

An Italian coffee-bean in the world

Promoting our mission of the espresso culture as a way of enjoying life.

Toronto Coffee & Tea

On 23rd and 24th September Camardo Coffee will be present at COFFEE & TEA in Toronto – booth n. 633